Wednesday 1 May 2013

Products of the Month - April 2013

So I was thinking of ideas for a post and thought, maybe I should start a series type thing? I love watching Monthly Favourites on YouTube and reading about them here on blogs so I decided to create my own version called "Products of the month". This will consist of one beauty favourite of the month, one fashion favourite and one Lifestyle favourite.

If you aren't familiar with the concept of "monthly favourites" I will let you know how it works. Basically at the end of every month I am going to share with you my top 3 products, beauty, fashion and lifestyle, that I have been loving throughout the month. These posts will be posted at the end of each month to keep you informed of what I have been loving

So without further adieu, lets get started!

Beauty

The beauty product I have been loving the most throughout the month of April is my Touch of Silver purple twice a week treatment/shampoo.


This shampoo has worked wonders for my hair. After having my hair highlighted, some of the blonde started to go an orange/brassy tone so I use this to combat those tones. I use it everytime I wash my hair which is only about 3 times per week as my hair doesn't get greasy that easily. This is very affordable too priced at just £3.09 in boots and they very often have deals on these products.

Fashion


The fashion item I have been loving the most this month is my black blazer from Zara. I find this is such a staple piece and can go with pretty much any outfit. It can be dressed up to look formal, or placed with jeans for that casual look. It was priced at £49.99 however I think that it is a great price to pay for such a staple item and one that will last you for ages.

Lifestyle
Bloglovin has been my lifestyle favourite of the month. For those of you that don't know what bloglovin is, it's an app/website where you can sign up, and follow all the blogs you like in one place. It allows you to keep track with all your blogs in one place, like posts and follow your favourite blogs on just one site. It's perfect for me! I have downloaded the app on my iPhone also.

Please follow me on bloglovin: - ablognamedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
to keep on track with all my posts and like them etc.

All the best,
Beth
xo

2 comments:

  1. Will have to give this shampoo a go. Love the blazer

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/my-every-day-makeup.html?showComment=1367356063081

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brightening shampoo is unusual, I may have to give it a whirl!

    I really like you blog and am now following you via GFC.

    I'm currently having a giveaway for a beauty hamper, would love it if you checked it out ;) xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hi-beauties-i-wanted-to-bring-you.html

    ReplyDelete